Re: Title II consultants Farbman Betty A 17 Jan 2003 13:55 EST

Spanky:
Sounds like they're both good, but if I were your boss, I'd take your
advice.  S/he's paying you for your best advice, and you are an expert in
your field.

Betty Farbman

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org]On Behalf
Of Mike McCallister
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 12:31 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Title II consultants

I know it's late.

My provost wants to hire a title III consultant.  the person in
consideration has done primarily community college proposals.  The
guy I like has done 4-year institution proposals.  Both have been
successful recipients

does anyone have a comment whether the 4 year person has any
particular advantage?

Spanky

--
Mike McCallister, Ph. D.
 Director, Research and Sponsored Programs

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I've found it!), but 'That's funny...'"
 ~ Isaac Asimov