Re: Collaborations Jon Elizabeth Hart 16 Dec 2002 10:12 EST

Lori,
The only time I know that they do this is in their Fogarty awards, which
according to the program, sometimes will separate the budgets of the U.S.
institution and the foreign one, and provide the $$ separately.  That is
the only instance of which I am aware.
Joni.

At 01:21 PM 12/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
>NSF allows collaborating organizations to request separate awards.  Does
>anyone know if NIH allows the same arrangement?  I've done some checking
>on their website (398 Instructions and the Grants Policy Statement) but
>I haven't found anything that indicates they do.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Lori Messer
>Research & Sponsored Programs
>Wake Forest University

Jon Hart, Senior Director, Sponsored Programs Administration
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Ave.-Box 82, NY, NY 10021-6399
tel:  (212) 327-8054; fax:  (212) 327-8400
e-mail:  xxxxxx@rockefeller.edu