Re: F&A Studies Brian Anderson 12 Dec 2002 10:01 EST

We went through this 2 years ago when we negotiated an MTDC base for the
first time.  We hired Peter Nestor of Federal Costing Concepts (Phone
724.733.1443)  He has worked with universities for a long time and really
knows what he is doing. He will do all the calculations to prepare the IDC
rate proposal and get you through the proposal audit.  We were pretty happy
with his work.

Brian

Brian Anderson, Director
Office of Research Development