Re: F&A Studies Terry Vandenbosch 12 Dec 2002 11:31 EST
I would also be interested as our hospital is currently calculating F &
A costs.

Terry M. VandenBosch, Ph.D.
Interim System Integration Leader, Clinical Research Department
P.O. Box 995, RHB R-2018,
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-0995
xxxxxx@trinity-health.org
734/712-2434
734/712-5377 FAX

>>> xxxxxx@NAU.EDU 12/11/02 10:11PM >>>
I'd be very interested in this information as well, as we are moving in
the
same direction.

Winnie

At 12/11/2002 02:57 PM, you wrote:
>I've been given permission to undertake a full research space survey
and
>F&A re-calculation with the goal of moving our school from S&W to
>MTDC.  Our rate basis is old, too.  So I need the help of folks from
>moderate-sized universities with funding in  the$15M-$30M range or
>thereabouts who have recently re-negotiated their rates.  If you have
>examples of your RFP's for consultant services, I would appreciate
seeing
>a copy along with any comments you'd like to make on the folks you
hired
>to do the work, and so forth.  Plus, if you're willing, I'd like to
call
>and visit about some aspects of the project.
>
>Y'all know I do no math, so I'm going to want to talk in regular
>non-accountantese about work plans, timelines, evaluation schemes,
>etc.  I'm sorry if that takes away some of the fun.  Thanks in
advance.

>Spanky
>
>--
>Mike McCallister, Ph. D.
>  Director, Research and Sponsored Programs
>University of Arkansas at Little Rock
>2801 South University
>Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
>(v) 501-569-8474
>(f) 501-371-7614
>(c) 501-590-5609
>
>"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new
>discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I've found it!), but 'That's
funny...'"
>  ~ Isaac Asimov

via
>our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on "Listserv Lists")

Wilma G. Ennenga
Director, Office of Grant and Contract Services

Telephone: 928/523-8319
Fax: 928/523-1075