Re: F&A Proposal Question Barbara Gray 21 Nov 2002 12:54 EST

College of Charleston's negotiated rate is 53.5% of Salaries, Wages, and Fringe
Benefits.  (We also have a 22.5% off-campus rate, also based on salaries, wages,
and fringes.  G&C Expenditures in FY01-02 totaled $4.65 million.

Lisa Thompson wrote:

> I am currently working on our F&A (Indirect Cost) Proposal to go to DHHS
> the end of this month.  I would like to be able to show comparisons when
> the negotiations start.
>
> Is there anyone out there that is at what OMB calls a Small Institution
> (under $10 million in a fiscal year, Section H, 1, a), who would be willing
> to share your current negotiated/approved F&A rate with us?  And, would you
> also be willing to share you sponsored funding totals?
>
> Thanks in advance to anyone who can take the time to respond.  It will be a
> big help.
> Lisa
> ----------------------------------
> Lisa L. Thompson, CRA
> Associate Director of Research
>    and Sponsored Programs
> The University of Tulsa
> 600 South College Avenue
> Tulsa, OK  74104-3189
> Tele:   (918)631-2716
> Fax:    (918)631-2073
> xxxxxx@utulsa.edu
>
> Happy Trails to you!!
>
> The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the
> right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Barbara H. Gray, Director
Office of Research & Grants Administration
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424
Campus Location:  407-G Bell Bldg.
Office: 843.953.5673  Desk: 843.953.5885  Fax:  843.953.6577
e-mail:  xxxxxx@cofc.edu   URL: http://www.orga.cofc.edu/