Re: Express Mail Delivery of Proposals Charlie Hathaway 15 Nov 2002 11:32 EST

Absolutely!!  I had a boss who sent out all his applications at least a week and a half before the deadlines. He told me he didn't trust couriers.  I now realize that he also didn't trust himself or those around him to prepare a polished mistake-free proposal following a last minute frantic all-nighter.   He got grants.

Charlie Hathaway