Re: Express Mail Delivery of Proposals Liane Reif-Lehrer 15 Nov 2002 10:51 EST

I think the moral of the story is: don't wait till the last minute to
mail the application and,  in addition,  send it by some courier
service.  That way, you are unlikely to have any worries.  If one can
get the proposal finished by the deadline, one can almost always
start a week earlier and get it finished a week before the deadline!
LRL