Re: Subcontract Agreements Hermie Molina 17 Oct 2002 16:04 EST

Steve,

I am very interested in the subcontract agreements too.  Would you please
mail me a copy?

My mailing address is:

Hermie Molina
Arizona Arthritis Center
P.O. Box 245093
Tucson, AZ 85724-5093

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org]On Behalf
Of Jenny Bradley
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 11:22 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Subcontract Agreements

Steve,

Thank you!  My mailing address is:

Jenny H. Bradley
Grant Development Officer
Carilion Health System
P. O. Box 40032
Roanoke, VA  24022-0032

If they are Word documents and you want to send them as attachments,
that would be fine too.  By the way, do you have a consulting agreement
also?

Thanks ever so much!

Jenny

>>> xxxxxx@BC.EDU 10/17/02 12:10PM >>>
Jenny, I have a set of subcontract formats that Alice Tangredi-Hannon
(Thomas Jefferson U.) and I created. They are simplified documents
that
can be completed in perhaps 15 minutes. We have formats for nine major
sponsors (including a format to be used under foundation grants). If
you
(and anyone else on the list) will reply to me privately with your
mailing address, I will send you a disk with the formats.

Steve

Jenny Bradley wrote:

>Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for sample grants
>handbooks/manuals.  They are amazing help, and I am probably stealing
>bits from all of you as we put ours together.  I appreciate your
>willingness to share.
>
>Now I have another request--for a simple subcontract agreement--not
too
>involved--just a fairly basic agreement.  I'd appreciate your help
once
>again.
>
>Jenny

Lists")

>BEGIN:VCARD
>VERSION:2.1
>X-GWTYPE:USER
>FN:Bradley, Jenny
>TEL;WORK:540 224-5983
>ORG:;Clinical Research
>EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:xxxxxx@carilion.com
>N:Bradley;Jenny
>TITLE:Grant Development Officer
>X-GWUSERID:RHJXB1
>END:VCARD

Lists")

Stephen Erickson, Director
Research Compliance and Intellectual Property Management
Boston College, McGuinn Hall 221
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Telephone: 617-552-3345
Fax to my computer:  413-895-8328