Re: question about release of information by judicial or government order David R. Fielder 16 Oct 2002 11:58 EST

Having worked in a secure environment with a Q clearance, I may be particularly sensitive to demands to keep something secret "forever".

Most of us aren't the Pentagon, and even they don't do so well at times.

I always seek some time period limitation.

 David

At 12:00 AM -0400 10/16/02, Automatic digest processor wrote:
> [...]

Mr. David R. Fielder                    tel: 415.600.1600
Vice President, Research                fax: 415.600.1753
Research Institute                 email: xxxxxx@cooper.cpmc.org
California Pacific Medical Center  website: http://www.cpmc.org
2200 Webster Street,  Suite 514
San Francisco, CA 94115