Re: IRIS, SPIN, COS, etc. Glenn Krell 15 Oct 2002 11:54 EST

Have used COS at two different institutions.  Faculty I've spoken with seem
to appreciate the COS interface.  COS also does regional workshops where
they offer hands-on training.  They appear to be an earnest company eager
to provide a quality product, and their customer response time is quite
good by email and they are easy to reach on the phone.  Busy faculty and
administrators appreciate these kinds of things, of course.  Good service
for biomed, humanities, high-tech, and basically every discipline.
-Glenn

At 02:51 PM 10/14/2002 -0400, Charlie H. wrote:
>I also sense that the biomedical academic community prefers COS.
>
>Kinda funny since
>SPIN is a .org
>IRIS is a .edu
>and