Re: Research Handbook Melinda Sewell 10 Oct 2002 09:06 EST

Here is the University of Minnesota's handbook:

http://www.ospa.umn.edu/manual/index.htm

Melinda

Mathew Kanjirathinkal wrote:

> We are updating our Handbook for Researchers. I would like to receive a copy
> of yours electronically if you have one and if it is possible for you to
> share.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mathew Kanjirathinkal, Ph. D.,
> Dean of Graduate Studies and Research
> Professor of Sociology
> Texas A&M University-Commerce
> Commerce, TX 75429
> Tel: 903-886-5159
> Fax: 903-886-5165

Melinda H. Sewell
Coordinator, Communications & Policy
Office of Oversight, Analysis and Reporting
Office of the Vice President for Research
University of Minnesota
420 Johnston Hall
Minneapolis, MN  55455-2070

Phone: 612-624-4042