Re: Policies on Funding from Tobacco Companies Charlie Hathaway 08 Oct 2002 16:23 EST

Jim-

When someone says that they are "investigating the appropriateness of developing a policy" and wonders whether "such policies lead elsewhere" and "how such a policy might adversely impact academic freedom" and suggests that analogous issues of bodily intake of corporate products might inform the discussion then I think a little out of the box (or soft pack) maundering(?) is not out of place.

Charlie