Re: Property of US Government Ruth Tallman 08 Oct 2002 15:11 EST

Matta,

I also just asked our property people and at Lehigh, we use our own stickers
but the property # begins with a "G" if it is government-owned equipment and
university-owned equipment #'s begin with a "U" so both can be tracked.

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024