Re: Policies on Funding from Tobacco Companies Charlie Hathaway 08 Oct 2002 13:45 EST

PRECISELY!!!
The Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute ITSELF was created via the Florida law suit against the tobacco industry;  settlement included $300M for establishment of a medical research foundation!
[http://www.famri.org/history/index.asp]

I guess some money loses its bad smell during judicial system laundering.