Re: Criteria for Proposal Submission BOB 01 Oct 2002 11:20 EST

Perhaps another alternative is for competing faculty to be encouraged to
cooperate on a single proposal to the private agency. Financial incentives
from the Central office and support of Deans from competitive units might
facilitate a better group, even multi-disciplinary, proposal and, as well,
show the agency that the University is supporting the project.
Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

--On Tuesday, October 1, 2002 12:14 PM -0400 Charlie Hathaway

snip-- good thoughts to save space