Re: NIH conference grant budget Ruth Tallman 27 Sep 2002 10:39 EST

Amy,

When I did a conference grant budget (not NIH), we made sure that there was an
agenda during the meal, then it was okay.  So, have a luncheon speaker or have
special discussion groups or hold a business meeting if it's a societal meeting
during the meal.  The other possibility is to pay for the meals through the
registration fees.

Ruth

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024