Re: Cost Sharing question Farnsworth, Franci 20 Sep 2002 14:51 EST

It's my understanding that you are committed to the amount of cost-share
listed on Line M but also that the institution may request an NSF-approved
budget change to reduce that amount.

Franci Farnsworth

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research