Re: query re: 'principal' Ruth Tallman 18 Sep 2002 13:50 EST

Bill,

I consider a board of trustees member equivalent to a corporate director as in 'board of directors' so I vote "yes".

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024