Re: Customer Survey Instrument David Hollingsworth 12 Sep 2002 09:12 EST
Pat,

The Texas Engineering Experiment Station has a pre-award questionnaire that
we send out with the internal distribution copies of each proposal to the PI
and any Co-PIs.  We have been doing this since 1994. Most of the responses
are very positive.  Many of the faculty will eloborate on what a good job a
particular proposals administrator did on their proposal.  I file these in
their personnel file.  Ocassionally, a negative response is received and I
follow up with the PI to see what happened.

I compile a summary quarterly and forward to my boss for his review.

A copy in Word is attached.

=====================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Buennemeyer [mailto:xxxxxx@JMU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 5:30 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Customer Survey Instrument

Good Afternoon,

We would like to be enlightened regarding our on-campus customer services.
To design the customer survey instrument, I was wondering if someone on the
listserve might be willing to share their survey instrument.

Thank you for considering my request.
--
Patricia D. Buennemeyer, CRA
Sponsored Programs