Re: Handbook Request Jon Elizabeth Hart 09 Sep 2002 09:20 EST

Ric,
Here is the web address:

http://www.rockefeller.edu/osp/handbook.php

If you can't get it from that, try just www.rockefeller.edu/osp and then
click on Investigator Handbook on the left-hand menu.  If you still can't
get it, give me a call -- I was assured by our computing services that our
site was now totally accessible to the outside and if it's not, we need to
fix it.
Thanks!
Joni.