Re: Handbook Request Durity, Richard 06 Sep 2002 17:42 EST

Jon,
I have been unable to access the Investigator Handbook online.  Our agency
is in the process of developing a handbook.  Is it possible for you to
direct me on how to access it.

Richard (Ric) Durity
Director of Funding Resources
Mental Health Corporation of Denver