Re: Currency Exchange Rate Risk Sharon Comvalius 28 Aug 2002 14:33 EST

The way how I've dealt with this is to put in the agreement the exchange
rate in effect on the date the agreement was signed by Harvard.  This
"locks-in" the exchange rate and eliminates the headaches of dealing with
fluctuating rates.    In your case you'd be putting in the value of the Euro.

Hope this helps.

Sharon Comvalius
Assistant Director
Office for Sponsored Research