Re: "Base-plus-grants" salary arrangements Patty Siebenmorgen 22 Aug 2002 08:12 EST

I also am very interested in seeing the discussion on this -- we are
wrestling with this, too and have not been able to find a solution...  I'd
appreciate responses to the list so that we can all see them...

Thanks,

Patty Siebenmorgen
University of Arkansas
Division of Agriculture