Re: Accrued vacation charges Patty Siebenmorgen 12 Aug 2002 12:06 EST

So, when the person actually "takes" his/her vacation, the pay for that
day(s) comes from a "pool" that has been collected, rather than to follow
the employee's current pay distribution?   Do you do this only for grants,
or all sources of funds?

Patty Siebenmorgen