Re: simple contracting question GSchmidt 11 Aug 2002 01:20 EST

Pamela:

I don't see where anyone responded.  I've been away for awhile and have
a million e-mails (its seems so, at least).

If the grant terms do not preclude you from writing a contract, or do
not have specific language you are required to pass through to
subawardees, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to write a FP
Sub.  I'd just make sure there was some type of deliverable such as
data, a series of tests or some similar type of thing.

Greg Schmidt