Re: Ruth Tallman 05 Aug 2002 13:52 EST

Golleee, Spanky, I never knew we helped to save the world!!

I tell people that I facilitate the submission of proposals, the setting
up and running of awards, meeting the deliverables of an award, and the
shut down of the award.  We are fire fighters and insurance agents making
sure our institution's name stays out of the headlines and our faculty
stay out of jail!

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024