Re: Martha M. Taylor 08 Jul 2002 16:27 EST

We have looked into it.  Also, I believe the University of Florida has some
experience with this.  The terms of the contract you have to enter to become a
GSA supplier are not university friendly and as I understand it - not
negotiable.  I am still receiving pressure for us to enter into such an
arrangement.  I have not pursued it yet simply because my plate is full with
other things that I do know how to handle.