Re: SF Forms Peter G. Weber, Jr. 02 Jul 2002 12:02 EST

http://www.usaid.gov/procurement_bus_opp/procurement/forms/1411/

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org]On Behalf
Of Debbie Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:48 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] SF Forms

Can someone please help me locate SF1411, a Contract Pricing Proposal Cover
Sheet?

We're trying to respond to an RFP that requires SF1411; but through the FAR
website, I can't access the form--it's labeled "obsolete"!!

Can someone tell me if there's another site for SF1411--or if there's an
alternate form to use?

Thanks!

Debbie Smith
xxxxxx@utmem.edu