Re: Web Tutorial "Grantsmanship 101" Charlie Hathaway 28 Jun 2002 08:52 EST

Hi-

What we have attempted to do FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCHERS/FACULTY (not
administrators) is present the basics of grantsmanship, grant writing, and
NIH-ese in a way that accommodates people with different levels of ignorance
and patience.  I am still not satisfied with the logic of the flow or with the
cross referencing links.  But I resist urges to include more information or to
be comprehensive.  Those who want more will find it, either through our links
to the outside or on their own.  The delusion of the single ultimate grants
resource, whether electronic, print, or human, is dangerous.  This game takes
years to learn.

http://www.aecom.yu.edu/ogs/Guide/Guide.htm

Charlie Hathaway