Re: Web Tutorial "Grantsmanship 101" BOB 27 Jun 2002 09:11 EST

Has any one tried out the online programs offered by Educational Online
Systems.  They have a dozen or so modules on basic research administration
topics and some on grantsmanship for faculty.

http://eosystems.net/

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

--On Thursday, June 27, 2002 9:43 AM -0400 Debra Depaul <xxxxxx@USUHS.MIL>