Re: Web Tutorial "Grantsmanship 101" Domenica G. Pappas, CRA 27 Jun 2002 09:12 EST

You may want to contact Jim Randolph at University of Michigan -- he has
developed some training programs for departmental administrators.

Domenica

At 10:03 AM 6/27/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Jon,
>
>We at Brandeis have been wanting to create such a training module for our
>departmental administrators.  If anyone has a program and is willing to
>share it, I'd be most interested.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Roberta
>

> >Colleagues,
> >We at Rockefeller are hoping to create an on-line tutorial covering
> >"Grantsmanship 101" for departmental administrators/secretaries and new
> >faculty.  If any of you have created such a program and would like to share
> >the web address, it would be very helpful to us to see what other
> >institutions have created.
> >Thank you!  My private e-mail is listed below should you not wish to reply
> >to the List.
> >Joni.
> >
> >Jon Hart, Senior Director, Sponsored Programs Administration
> >The Rockefeller University
> >1230 York Ave.-Box 82, NY, NY 10021-6399
> >tel:  (212) 327-8054; fax:  (212) 327-8400
> >e-mail:  xxxxxx@rockefeller.edu

>Roberta C. Nary, CRA
>Director
>Office of Sponsored Programs MS 116
>Brandeis University
>781 736/2119
>781 736/2123

Domenica G. Pappas, CRA
Associate Director
Office of Sponsored Research and Programs
Illinois Institute of Technology
3300 S. Federal Street
Main Building, Room 301H
Chicago, IL 60616-3793