Re: Executive Order 12372 Hastings, Kari L 24 Jun 2002 13:59 EST

We encountered the same situation here in Massachusetts. Instead of contacting
state officials I contacted ED and they said that we were to meet the
requirement  only there was an identified contact. If there wasn't, we were not
required to do anything. Kari Hastings