Subscription info Debbie Smith 19 Jun 2002 11:23 EST

Please send instructions on subscribing to the list.  A colleague of mine
went to the web site and was not allowed to receive information when she
clicked on Listserv Lists (I tried it and it didn't work for me, either!).

Thanks!

Debbie Smith

Deborah (Debbie) L. Smith, Ed.D.
Director, Research Administration
UT Health Science Center
8 So. Dunlap, Suite C-109
Memphis, TN  38163
(901) 448-4823
(901) 448-7600 fax
xxxxxx@utmem.edu
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike L. Varney <xxxxxx@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US>
To: <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 12:44 PM
Subject: [RESADM-L] Server upgrade complete!

Our planned server upgrade has been completed.  You will all be happy to
know that this has indeed solved the
list-stops-when-someone-does-a-web-archive-search problem (yay!).  This
will reduce both frustration on all of your part, and lots of work on my
part keeping the list going.

With the new version of the ListServ  we now have, the Web archive has been
vastly spruced up.  I would encourage everyone to check it out - - despite
several server changes (and platform changes), we have managed to keep all
of the list archives available since the list was created 10 years ago.

-- Mike Varney / RESADM-L Administrator