Re: Notice of planned RESADM-L / HRINET.ORG down time... Audrey Buck 14 Jun 2002 10:05 EST

Thanks, Mike.   Appreciate all you do for us.

Audrey

Senior Contract Administrator, II
Office of Research Services
3451 Walnut Street
Room P221 Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6289
p) 215 573-6709
f) 215 898-9708, 9707

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Mike L. Varney
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 10:39 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Notice of planned RESADM-L / HRINET.ORG down time...

The long-planned (but never firmly scheduled) upgrade of the HRINET.ORG
server is finally at hand.  On Monday morning (6/17), I will be
upgrading
the old, beat-up HRINET.ORG server with not just one, but TWO new
machines.
This should allow us to be able to use the RESADM-L search feature on
the
web site without the list stopping all the time.

The upgrade will take me several hours to complete - - the list (and the
web site) will be unavailable during this time.  I'll blast a message
through when the upgrade is complete.

-- Mike Varney