Re: NIH Awards Pamela A. Webb 16 May 2002 07:46 EST

Eleanor,

An N01 is an R&D Contract.

An N03 is a "Station Support Contract" and is used for A&E services,
construction, support services, supplies, AV services etc. to support NIH.

-- Pamela

At 07:46 AM 5/16/2002 -0400, Eleanor M. Cicinsky wrote:
>Hi:
>
>I'm trying to find out what an NO1 or NO3 award is.    Please send me a
>direct email if you know.   I'm at xxxxxx@temple.edu
>
>Thank you.
>   EMc

Pamela A. Webb, Director
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Chicago Campus
Northwestern University
Phone:  (312) 503-7955
Fax:      (312) 503-2234