Re: Salary Information for Ph.D. Research Scientists Michael Wetherholt 14 May 2002 12:50 EST

Debra:

To save money, I'd make contact with a few institutions like yours and just
ask what the salary ranges are.  Basically this is what a consultant will
do and for a lot more money.

Michael Wetherholt
Murray State University