Re: 2nd Notice -- job openings Jackie Givens 29 Apr 2002 11:00 EST

Bill . . I'm truly embarrassed.  I realized as soon as I hit the sent button, that I was responding to the group and not you directly, as I had intended.  Darn!  Anyway . .. I hope you've got some good candidates.  If you don't mind me asking, what salary are you proposing for the Director and Associate director?  I'm thinking we will be competitive at around $58,000 for the Associate Director position here, but maybe I'm being overly optimistic.  J.

Jacqueline Givens
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Road, #0111
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144-5591
PHONE:  (770) 423-6036
FAX:  (770) 499-3620
EMAIL:  xxxxxx@kennesaw.edu

>>> xxxxxx@NSULA.EDU 04/29/02 10:54AM >>>
Jackie,

I intended the previous message as a "last call' for two of the three
positions we are advertising.  We have closed the search for the Grants
Manager position, and we will soon close the other two searches: a new
position for an Associate Director and the Director/Associate Dean position
to replace me when I retire.

We would like to have both the Associate Director and the Director/Associate
Dean on board before I leave office on June 30, 2002.

Bill