Re: RESADM-L Digest - 19 Mar 2002 to 20 Mar 2002 (#2002-48) Herbert B. Chermside 21 Mar 2002 12:45 EST

Would not apply.  Anti-kickback refers to paying from federal funds.  F&A
recovery, once recovered, are institutional funds: they paid us back for
expenses we already incurred.

Chuck

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University