Re: Faculty "Bonuses" from Indirects Jon Elizabeth Hart 19 Mar 2002 12:20 EST

We don't provide cash bonuses (although I can just think of the application
volume if we did!) but we do factor in the indirect costs brought into the
institution by the investigator in the laboratory budget provided  by the
University.  The more i/c in, the more generous the budget.  (this budget
is in addition to the various grant accounts)
Joni.