Re: Grants -- Gifts Issue Gregory Schmidt 02 Mar 2002 20:58 EST

As usual, Herbert is "on the money" (sorry).

He mentioned GASB as the Government Accounting Standards Board and that there
was an equivalent one for non-state institutions.  That would be FASB
(Financial Accounting Standards Board),  for those of you keeping score.

Greg Schmidt