Re: NSF and Academic Year Effort Craig Reynolds 19 Feb 2002 10:45 EST
My experience is similar to Barbara's.  I was a rotator at NSF for a
year, and the directorate where I served had a policy of not funding
academic year release.  I couldn't convince the division directors
otherwise.  Other directorates had a different take.

Craig