Other Support - access database Kathleen Cook 30 Jan 2002 15:56 EST

Chuck,

Yes other support is maintained in the UT-Houston School of Public Health's
access database that we developed in-house. Paid and donated time are
entered in separate fields on the form for all key personnel on each
project, and then the two are totaled on the other support report. All is
done within within access. If you would like some detail, please call.

Kathleen

Kathleen Cook, MEd
Assistant Dean for Research Services (Retired)
UT-Houston School of Public Health

832.656.4088