Re: Other Support Jon Elizabeth Hart 30 Jan 2002 15:30 EST

Chuck,
We are trying to develop a report from InfoEd's Proposal Tracking that will
give us this info.  We have added a User Defined Field to get the kind of
summary of work that is required in the Other Support format.  We haven't
gotten this done yet, but I'll let you know when we have.
Joni.