Re: contract Review Barbara Gray 24 Jan 2002 10:16 EST

At College of Charleston, the sponsored programs director and assistant
director have review and sign-off authority.  We only refer agreements to
legal counsel if there is a specific question.  Agreements that we initiate
are based on a model that was approved by legal counsel.

Mary Watson wrote:

> This question is directed  to Sponsored Programs Offices who
> administer contracts -
>
> How do you handle review of contracts in your office and when, if ever,
> does your institutional attorney(s) become involved in the review of same?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mary Watson
> Mary H. Watson
> Director, Grants and Contracts
> Room 215, Regional Center for Continuing Education
> Valdosta State University
> Valdosta, GA  31698
>
> 229-333-7837 (phone)
> 229-245-3853 (Fax)

Barbara H. Gray, Director
Office of Research & Grants Administration
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424
Campus Location:  407-G Bell Bldg.
Office: 843.953.5673  Desk: 843.953.5885  Fax:  843.953.6577
e-mail:  xxxxxx@cofc.edu   URL: http://www.orga.cofc.edu/