Re: Commerce Business Daily new interface (still a problem) Glenn Krell 16 Jan 2002 11:59 EST

Thanks Kari; unfortunately FedBizOps interface does not give the
information in as user-friendly a format as before according to the faculty
member I am trying to help.  He has tried it via
<www.eps.gov/GPEDesignation.html> but he still finds it does not link to an
easy interface where he can easily find:
Title of Project
Work Statement
Due Date
We've tried official govt channels but to no avail so far.  The faculty
member's feeling is it wasn't broken and he wishes they hadn't fixed it...
any other suggestions appreciated. thanks again!
-Glenn