Re: Commerce Business Daily new interface Hastings, Kari L 16 Jan 2002 07:39 EST

Have you tried the new web site FedBizOpps? I have read about it but not had a
chance to try it.  It is the official federal procurement hub and has been in
effect since October. CBD has been incorporated into this site along with
federal grants and coop agreement notices. I don't have the specific web address
yet but a contact point was provided at www.eps.gov   Let us know what you find,
if you find anything. Kari Hastings

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Krell [mailto:xxxxxx@IIT.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 5:33 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Commerce Business Daily new interface

Hi Resadmr's,
One of our emeritus faculty pointed out today that Commerce Business Daily
changed its interface/format effective Jan 1st.  He's wondering if anyone
has found a way to easily access CBD funding opportunities that include the
title of the project, the work statement, and the due date (i.e. that cut
to the chase).
Any help appreciated.  I know there is more than one way to access CBD, but
what portal do folks find most user-friendly?
Thanks,
Glenn

Glenn Krell BA, CRA
Director, Research Proposal Development