Re: Member list restored.... (please read) Mike L. Varney 15 Jan 2002 10:33 EST

Not a problem.

-- Mike Varney

Derek Humphrey <xxxxxx@PO.CWRU.EDU>@hrinet.org> on 01/15/2002 10:13:32 AM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

Sent by:  Research Administration List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

To:   xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
cc: