Re: Indirect Cost Consulting Firm Gregory Schmidt 14 Jan 2002 22:05 EST

Jean:

Any of the five accounting firms would be glad to help you with that.  There's
also Maximus/Griffith, too.  For my money, though, I'd stick with the accounting
firms for now.  Maximus does have a nice F&A software package you should look
into if you don't already have one.

Greg