Re: Time & Effort Reporting Regs Laurie Chamness 29 Nov 2001 11:15 EST

Kevin,

I'm glad to be of help. My fax to you would not go through. I'm waiting on
technical assistance to help me, because I don't know what the problem is. I
hope to fax it to you sometime today.

Laurie

Kevin Sottak wrote:

> Hi Laurie,
>
> Thanks so much for all of the information you forwarded.  What a jackpot!
> It will be extremely useful to me in trying to upgrade our current T&E
> reporting process (which, confidentially, is riddled with holes).  I
> haven't gotten your fax yet, but am very eager to see your forms and also
> the cover letter that accompanies it.
>
> Thanks again, and I owe you one!
>
> Regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> <>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>
>
> Kevin J. Sottak
> Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Federal Grants
> University of the Virgin Islands
> 2 John Brewers Bay
> St. Thomas, VI 00802
>
> 340/693.1002
> xxxxxx@uvi.edu

Laurie P. Chamness                   Phone:  (843) 953-4973
Assistant Director                   Fax:  (843) 953-6577
Research & Grants Admin              E-mail:  xxxxxx@cofc.edu
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424