Re: Time & Effort Reporting Regs Schell, Matthew L 29 Nov 2001 10:47 EST
Here is a sample Effort Reporting sheet I have seen used at Universities I
have conducted research administration and F&A Preparation services for.

Matt

Matthew Schell
KPMG LLP
Associate, Risk & Advisory Services
400 Capitol Mall, Suite 800
Sacramento, CA 95814
Office: (916) 551-3131
Cell: (916) 804-7542

-----Original Message-----
From: Hahn, Janet M [mailto:xxxxxx@RADFORD.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 7:31 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Time & Effort Reporting Regs

Kevin, here is our Certification of Effort reporting form.  Good luck.

Janet

Janet M. Hahn, CRA
Executive Director
Sponsored Programs and Grants Management
Box 6926                               tel:  540-831-5479
Radford University                   fax: 540-831-6636
Radford, VA 24142-6926          xxxxxx@radford.edu

is unauthorized.